The ViewShot®3D blast timing software allows blasting plans to be designed and simulated on a computer that can be directly downloaded into the control equipment. This enables the user to save substantial time during the blasting process.
The software enables simple timing solutions for electronic initiation systems. With its user friendly interface and simple to use suite of tools, blast timing has never been simpler.
The ViewShot®3D enables the following:
- It provides graphical tools to design the initiation sequence including Chevron timing, row pattern timing and shocktube style firing sequence using TimePath tool
- Compatible with 3rd party planning software
- This includes a "DXF File Import" interface where data from CAD systems can be read
- The program provides various types of blast design reporting made available
- Designs are exportable to DigiShot Plus® and CE4 Commander control equipment
- It provides a flexible Hole Configuration tool that supports various combinations of decking and charging
- ViewShot®3D provides the user with optimisation tools to control the number of holes firing at a certain delay to facilitate single-hole firing
- The user may design delays for each deck separately by targeting specific decks in chevron patterns, in manual or semi-automated mode
- The interface of ViewShot®3D may be customised to fit the user layout requirements