Modern mineral exploration is an important component in technology driven mining operations. This technique provides valuable information on geological structure in order for a mine to the best operational choices. With the advanced safety and security features of the system, it meets all the needs of seismic customers world-wide.
The GeoShot® Seismic electronic initiation system provides an electronic solution for seismic applications where highly accurate timing, positional information, quick deployment and robust down-line wires are required.
- A fully programmable electronic detonator that is tailored to fit all types of blasting operations
- Verification of sufficient firing voltage at the furthest detonator, before the user presses the fire key
- The copper detonator shell fits into a standard booster
- Millisecond timing accuracy
Features and benefits
- Security: Providing an added level of security, an encrypted signal is required to fire detonators which can only be delivered by GeoShot® equipment.
- Electronic accuracy: GeoShot® meets geophysical exploration industry standards of accuracy of < 1.0 ms deviation in function times.
- Easy to use: Menu-driven software for the CE4 Tagger makes it simple to communicate with and test the detonators.