The new CE4 Commander System from DetNet is a superior advanced blasting system and is easy to use, ensuring the best blast, on time, every time.
This is a multi-purpose device that is used as a Bench Commander, Repeater and Base Commander, and it controls the entire blast.
- Limits user interface through: automatic detonator detection, testing and fast programming.
- Wirelessly controlled by the CE4 Tagger or tablet.
- Up to 10 Commanders can be deployed for a single blast using long distance RF communication from a blasting point.
- It has four channels that can connect up to 400 detonators, giving a total capacity of 1600 detonators per Commander.
- By verifying the voltage, it can blast through high levels of leakage.
- Boasts a unique and robust design, with a built-in long-range antenna, that can handle the harshest mining conditions.
- The blast is initiated with contactless NFC (Near Field Communication) BlastCards.
The CE4 Tagger is a leading innovation from DetNet and the best of its kind in the industry.
- Tests leakage and troubleshoots the bench before leaving.
- Single device on the bench tagging; can test up to 300* detonators at a time.
- Scratch proof glass screen provides excellent visibility.
- User alerts engage multiple sensory formats: tactile (vibration), audible (speaker) feedback and visual alerts through high-bright LEDs.
- GPS enabled to aid in detonator trouble-shooting.
- Excellent battery management technology and standard USB charging.
- Wireless control of Commander to execute arm & fire.
*Can test up to 400 detonators from 4G-TO4 (MMU) product.
The new generation 4G Detonator is a fully programmable electronic detonator that is suitably tailored to fit all types of blasting operations. The design has evolved from the remarkable safety principles of the 3G detonator.
- Redesigned Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with 15 times more memory, which allows the storage and tracking of identification numbers.
- Delay time and unique ID is fed directly into the detonator during on-bench tagging.
- Verification of sufficient firing voltage at the furthest detonator, before the user presses the fire keys.
- Down-hole wire length and other critical information is stored in the expanded non-volatile memory during detonator assembling.
- GPS co-ordinates, time and date of tagging/blasting and other critical information can be saved in the detonator's memory.
- The Tablet connects wirelessly to the bench Commander and becomes the user interface with bigger & more readable information.
- The Tablet enables a full colour graphic interface.
- You can download and view the full detonator list.
- You can access the full blast design with a helicopter view and blast plan simulation.
- Consolidate planned versus actual tagged list during fault-finding.
- Execute the firing command.
The system offers 2 deployment method options:
Tag by plan for advanced blasting:
A Pre-designed ViewShot blast plan is downloaded from PC to the CE4 Tagger. The plan may include timing, or timing could be assigned at a later point.
The Tagger automatically performs the following functions:
- Writes the unique ID and timing (if available) into the detonator during tagging.
- Allows adjustment of the plan during tagging, for example the insertion of new holes.
- The timing on all detonators can be assigned or updated in one step should the timing on the plan be changed.
Time assignment for non-complex blasts:
- The CE4 Tagger simply assigns a time to each detonator - manually or with automatic increments.
- When connected to the harness wire, the Commander automatically discovers and tests detonators with increased speed and performance.
Yellow and Red BlastCards
- Uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to wirelessly interact with the Commander.
- Encrypted blast commands and RF settings are stored in the card.
- BlastCards are password protected to ensure safe blasting outcomes.
- Fast and simple “tag by plan” deployment method.
- Automatic check to ensure the correct number of detonators per channel.
- Autonomous detection and testing of detonators.
- Programming speed is 7 times faster than existing systems.
- Detonator energy monitoring right up to the point of blasting.
- Blaster wirelessly controlled through the multi-purpose CE4 Tagger.
- On-bench fault detection simplified with the GPS location of the detonator hole position in the CE4 Tagger.
DOWNLOAD BROCHUREWATCH VIDEO DOWNLOAD CE4 DEPLOYMENT