The new CE4 Commander System from DetNet is a superior advanced blasting system and is easy to use, ensuring the best blast, on time, every time.
This is a multi-purpose device that is used as a Bench Commander, repeater and Base Commander, and it controls the entire blast.
- Limits user interface through: automatic detonator detection, testing and fast programming.
- Wirelessly controlled by the CE4 Tagger or tablet.
- Up to 6 Commanders can be deployed for a single blast using long distance RF communication from a blasting point.
- It has four channels that can connect up to 300 detonators, giving a total capacity of 1200 detonators per Commander.
- By verifying the voltage, it can blast through high levels of leakage.
- Boasts a unique and robust design, with a built-in long-range antenna, that can handle the harshest mining conditions.
- The blast is initiated with contactless NFC (Near Field Communication) Blast Cards.
The CE4 Tagger is a leading innovation from DetNet and the best of its kind in the industry.
- Tests leakage and troubleshoots the bench before leaving.
- Single device on the bench tagging; can test up to 300 detonators at a time.
- Scratch proof glass screen provides excellent visibility.
- User alerts engage multiple sensory formats: tactile (vibration), audible (speaker) feedback and visual alerts through high-bright LEDs.
- GPS enabled to aid in detonator trouble-shooting.
- Excellent battery management technology and standard USB charging.
- Modular hood design.
- Software interface for optional Control Instrument.
The new generation 4G Detonator is a fully programmable electronic detonator that is suitably tailored to fit all types of blasting operations. The design has evolved from the remarkable safety principles of the 3G detonator.
- Redesigned Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) with 15 times more memory, which allows the storage and tracking of identification numbers.
- Delay time and unique ID is fed directly into the detonator during on-bench tagging.
- Verification of sufficient firing voltage at the furthest detonator, before the user presses the fire keys.
- Down-hole wire length and other critical information is stored in the expanded non-volatile memory during detonator assembling.
- GPS co-ordinates, time and date of tagging/blasting.
- The Tablet connects wirelessly to the bench Commander and becomes the user interface with bigger & more readable information.
- The Tablet enables a full colour graphic interface.
- You can download and view the full detonator list.
- You can access the full blast design with a helicopter view and blast plan simulation.
The system offers 2 deployment method options:
Tag by plan for advanced blasting:
A Pre-designed ViewShot blast plan is downloaded from PC to Tagger.
The Tagger automatically performs the following functions:
- Chooses an untagged position from the list generated.
- Writes the delay time and unique ID into the detonator.
- Allows adjustment of the plan while tagging, if necessary.
Simple time assignment for non-complex blasts
- Tagger assigns a delay for each detonator – manually or with auto increments.
- Fast and simple “tag by plan” method.
- Autonomous detection and testing of detonators.
- Programming speed is 7 times faster than existing systems.
- Detonator energy monitoring right up to the point of blasting.
- Blaster wirelessly controlled through the multi-purpose CE4 Tagger.
DOWNLOAD BROCHUREWATCH VIDEO DOWNLOAD CE4 DEPLOYMENT