Modern mineral exploration is an important component in technology driven mining operations. This technique provides valuable information on geological structure in order for a mine to the best operational choices. With the advanced safety and security features of the system, it meets all the needs of seismic customers world-wide.
The GeoShot® Seismic electronic initiation system provides an electronic solution for seismic applications where highly accurate timing, positional information, quick deployment and robust down-line wires are required.
- A fully programmable electronic detonator that is tailored to fit all types of blasting operations
- Verification of sufficient firing voltage at the furthest detonator, before the user presses the fire key
- The copper detonator shell fits into a standard booster
- Millisecond timing accuracy
- Menu-driven software for the Tagger makes it simple to communicate with and test the detonators
- The Tagger incorporates remarkably fast and accurate GPS capabilities improving the ability to find and precisely record shot point coordinates
- Testing detonators is a simple, one step process conducted while loading holes
- The Tagger and SIU collect test information, GPS location and shot point attributes that can be downloaded to produce daily drill reports
- Tagger acquires information on each hole loaded which can later be downloaded to a PC, information for up to 16,000 detonators can be stored
- Excellent battery management technology and standard USB charging
Seismic Interface Unit
- The Seismic Interface Unit (SIU) provides users with an interface that enables the firing of a single, or multiple detonators using any 3rd party Seismic Blaster
- The SIU is able to initiate the detonator over a maximum firing line length of 100 metres, within 20 ms of receiving the high voltage pulse from the Seismic Blaster
- GPS location data, leakage levels, and device voltages are recorded for each blast
- Accurately captures data and generates a drill report
- Imports/exports data wirelessly
- Supports the import of CSV files containing raw data
- Security: Providing an added level of security, an encrypted signal is required to fire detonators which can only be delivered by GeoShot® equipment.
- Electronic accuracy: GeoShot® meets geophysical exploration industry standards of accuracy of < 1.0 ms deviation in function times.
- Easy to use: Menu-driven software for the CE4 Tagger makes it simple to communicate with and test the detonators.